BCP applied our unmatched approach to superior visual presentation and knowledge of the micro-market relevant to Landmark Mews to obtain the highest sale price for a Landmark Mews house since 2005, besting our prior high sale price for 6311 Chaucer in June 2020.
Your choice of real estate professional matters. BCP got our client a $14K net higher price than a comparably upgraded end unit TH sold by another agent in the same month (July 2020).
In just nine months and four sales, BCP has raised the top end sale price in Landmark Mews by $100K.
Please enjoy this 3 bedroom, 4 full and 1 half bathroom, 3128 finished sq.ft. townhouse for sale in the sought-after Landmark Mews community in Alexandria, Virginia. This house presents a rare combination of high-end upgrades, both inside and out, a 3000 sq. ft. townhouse located inside the Beltway, and the opportunity to come home each day to a visually pleasing community. This townhouse is a fully move-in ready home with elegant finishes throughout that will enhance the new homeowner's use and enjoyment.
The upgrades and appointments to this house are present in every room and every view within. A focus on the details, both big and small, is apparent throughout.
- The elegance of this house starts at the curb, with the professionally designed landscaping and a curved brick walk leading to the solid wood front door with Baldwin Brass door hardware flanked by brass lanterns.
- Once inside, the house opens to a wide entry with a view of the Living Room. The 10 foot ceiling and marble tile floor create a welcoming entrance to the home.
- The fully renovated kitchen has a layout ready for the cook at work, with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, ample prep room, soft close white cabinetry with pull-out drawers, and custom tile on the backsplash and floor. The kitchen also has two glass front cabinets with lighting to create a design focal point with the Italian tile inset above the sink and gas cooktop. A pocket door entrance to the kitchen adds to the elegance.
- For coffee lovers, the refrigerator has a Kuereg brewing system in the door, which provides both a functional source of coffee without clutter on the counter and a high coolness factor .
- The kitchen leads to an open Dining Room, with a skylight providing natural lighting.
- The main level has hardwood floors installed on the bias with a Provincial stain finish that creates an eye-pleasing, rich look. This flooring continues on the stairs and the upper two landings. A gas fireplace in the Living Room adds to the warmth of this space.
- The main level has crown molding throughout, with chair rail trim in the Dining Room.
- The main level leads to a large deck with composite flooring (Timbertek). The house backs Manchester Park, which is a nicely landscaped pocket park with mature trees enhanced by up lighting. The Park creates a nice visual background to enjoy from the deck. The deck provides a great space to relax or entertain, with iron spiral stairs that provide access to the 2-tiered fenced deck on the lower level.
- A fully upgraded half bath is also located on the main level.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small, with crown molding and chair rail trim providing added visual interest.
- The Master Bathroom was newly renovated in 2019 with a marble vanity top, dual undermount sinks, mirrored cabinets above the vanity, and custom tile for the shower surround and floor. The frameless glass shower door on rollers is the exclamation point for this beautifully designed bathroom.
- The Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet, as well as a marble-topped dressing table between the closet and Master Bathroom.
- The second bedroom on this level is also sized as a Master Suite, with an upgraded full bath and large walk-in closet. This bedroom has a bench seat under a double window with Plantation shutters, which are also on the bathroom window. Crown molding is also present in both the bedroom and bathroom of the second Master Suite.
- The upper level bedroom is presently used as a dual office space, with two custom-built computer workstations and a built-in bookcase. This space can serve as a luxurious guest suite, as the full bathroom on this level has been fully upgraded. If the upper level is opened to friends and family, the new homeowner’s guest may never want to leave. As an owner’s retreat, a comfortable chair will provide a great spot to read a book or take a relaxing nap.
- The upper level also has a large finished space that can be used either for storage or as a work or play space. The floored attic is accessible through this room, with a large space for additional storage of seasonal items.
- The lower level is large enough for three distinct seating areas, with Brazilian cherry wood floors providing a rich color base to this level. The full size bar has an exquisite, high-end granite top that will serve as a magnet for the new owner and guests alike. A wine refrigerator adds to the draw of this space. The lower level also allows for a separate seating area to watch TV, as well as a wine or game table space in front of the second gas fireplace. Plantation shutters on the double window add to the attractiveness of this space.
- A nicely upgraded full bathroom with a marble vanity top, upgraded vanity, and sconce lighting is located on the lower level.
- The laundry room is located on the lower level, with upper cabinets for storage, a utility sink, and space for an additional refrigerator or freezer if desired.
- The lower level leads to a fenced, 2-tiered deck with access to the deck above via the spiral stairs.
- The one-car garage has a overhead cabinets and a separate loft for storage, with a 10 foot long workbench at the front of the garage. The driveway offers an additional parking space.
- Visitor parking is located behind the house across from Manchester Park, with both the Park and parking accessible via a lighted, brick walking path at the rear of the house. Your guest can also take the one minute walk along Brampton Court to your front door. Residents can also park in Visitor parking overnight.
- All door hardware in the house has been upgraded to an antiqued brass finish.
- All light fixtures in the house have been upgraded.
- All house windows have been upgraded to vinyl-clad, double-hung windows. Both slider doors have been upgraded.
- Both HVAC systems have been upgraded, with an annual maintenance contract in place since installataion for preventative service.
- The roof was replaced in 2005 with a 25 year warranty. The front and rear dormers were rebuilt in 2017 and 2018.
- The house electrical system has been upgraded with a new electrical panel inside the house and a disconnect box outside the house.
Landmark Mews community details:
Landmark Mews is a community of 148 townhouses located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 3-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 10-minute drive, with bus access from the same stop outside the community. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Landmark Mews. The St. James, a 450,000 sq.ft. sport, wellness, and lifestyle complex is a 10 minute drive. The planned redevelopment projects within Alexandria's West End are located to benefit the community from their proximity, but Landmark Mews will still offer a neighborhood, park-like setting that is rarely-found inside the Beltway.
Landmark Mews also offers its residents access to Fios high speed internet (currently being installed). The community is completing a two-year renovation of its entire landscaping, which includes installation of LED pathway lighting. The community also has a large central grass Commons with paths, benches, and landscaping that creates a space for a peaceful walk or quiet reflection, with this green space located steps from your front door at the end of Brampton Court.
© 2020 Bella Casa Partners, LLC
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KW United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Office located in Alexandria, Virginia. 703-562-1800. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2022 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).